camel-users mailing list archives

From bbk <brendi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Java heap space with FILE producer and larges files
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:04:30 GMT
I implemented my own tracer formatter but I have the same problem:

Tracer tracer = new Tracer();
tracer.setFormatter(new CustomMessageFormatter());

public class CustomMessageFormatter implements TraceFormatter {
@Override
public Object format(TraceInterceptor interceptor,
	ProcessorDefinition<?> node, Exchange exchange) {
	return "example";
}

I think the probleme is in the DefaultTraceEventMessage.class.
Like we can see in the trace, the constructor call:
this.body = MessageHelper.extractBodyAsString(in)
and that is the problem...