camel-users mailing list archives

From sanbhat <>
Subject Re: Camel - camelContext - RabbitMQ component - what should be the value for exchangeName?
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 11:24:09 GMT
After doing more search on google

I found an article which demonstrates creation of "Exchanges" in RabbitMq
console, and I followed the same. First I created an exchange named "A" and
bound the queue's which I had defined "source_q", "dest_q" to that exchange
by giving the same name as routingKey respectively. Here's the look

What I would like to achieve? [I am very much novice in camel + rabbitmq +

I want to capture all the messages sent to "source_q" (*from external
applications*) , make these messages get processed through my
"TransformProcessor" and want to forward the processed message to "dest_q".

To start something, I followed  this example

, and came up with following code

But it is giving me the following exception

Please please please help me.. Thanks in advance!