camel-users mailing list archives

From npa <npa.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Succesful delivery acknowledgements..
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:33:52 GMT
I have been trying to come up with a camel route that would read from an
activemq and write to Oracle AQ.

However, when a message is written to Oracle-aq(all I care is succesfull
delivery of the msg to Oracle aq), I have to write a successful message to
another Active mq queue("something like message with id 41 has been sent to
OracleAQ")

Is there any "Auto-acknowledge" type of feature in camel that can be useful
here?

This is the basic route that i have that routes from active mq to oracle aq.

<route>
    <from uri="jms:queue:Q.Customer1"/>
        <setHeader headerName="prop">
        <simple>header1Value</simple>
        </setHeader>
    <to uri="oracleQueue:queue:Q.Customer2"/>
</route>

Would it be better to use a transaction and have below 2. steps in the same
transaction, so that the second happens after only if the first happened
successfully.

1. Writing a message to Oracleaq from active mq
2. If (1.) happens successfully, then write a message to activemq2