camel-users mailing list archives

From a746076drdrb <a746...@drdrb.net>
Subject Re: How to disable initial file rollback strategy
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:21:30 GMT
Thanks for suggestions!

Setting option waitForTaskToComplete=Never on both to(seda) from(seda)
didn't change anything. Seda thread still trying to delete the input file.

I've also tried wireTap("seda:remote?waitForTaskToComplete=Never") but id
didn't work at all. Seda did not receive any exchange. I've added logging
and can only see "sent message to SEDA", but not "SEDA received a message
${body}"

What is required to make wireTap working?

from(file:input?preMove=inprogress&moveFailed=failed)
.process(new SomeProcessor())
.("file:input/processed", "file:route2", "file:route3")
.log("sending message to SEDA")
.wireTap("seda:remote?waitForTaskToComplete=Never")
.log("sent message to SEDA")

from("file:route2").to("ftp:foo)
from("file:route3").to("ftp:bar)

from("seda:remote?waitForTaskToComplete=Never")
.log("SEDA received a message ${body}")
.to("http:getfile")
.to("myendpoint:save")