camel-users mailing list archives

From Vinu Raj <vinuraj.mar...@wipro.com>
Subject File processing stops on bean invocation at times
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:49:58 GMT
I have a simple route as following

from("file:{{input.dir}}?sortBy=file:name&include=.*.data&move={{done.dir}}&delay={{poll.delay}}")
        .id("FileConsumer")
        .log("Processing file ${file:name}")
        .beanRef("FileBinder","bind")
        .beanRef("PU","execute")
        .log("Completed processing ${file:name}")
        .end();

Running Apache Camel 2.13.1 in Apache Karaf 3.0.0. I have around 100 files
in the input directory. Camel processes 5-6 files initially and then the
second bean invocation doesn't happen and the file processing stops at that
point with no exceptions. I have another Camel route which is using quatrz2
cron like scheduler producing these files in {{input.dir}}. When ever there
is an invocation from quartz scheduler in between the above mentioned route,
the issue happens. What is going wrong here ? The camel trace
MethodInfo.java:276 | >>>> invoking is not appearing for the second bean
invocation.