camel-users mailing list archives

From bijoy <bijoy.chaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with cxfrs using json -- SOLVED
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 09:24:07 GMT
Adding DeltaRequestPOJO in the method solved my problem and I'm able to parse
and generate json object properly.
I have added jettison library 1.3.5 in order to enable the internal
JSONProvider for cxf which is handling the json object.

As Raul mentioned Camel is useful when we want multiple technology support
under simple roof. My business logic revolves around REST, JMS, File & FTP.
All these component support is readily available in Camel, so camel serves
my purpose.

Thanks everyone for your assistance and bringing this thread towards
closure.

Regards,
Bijoy