camel-users mailing list archives

From higorcoliveira <higorcolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Body Max Size in a Request using Camel CXFRS Component
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 21:41:42 GMT
Hi!

I'm using Camel and my routes are deployed in JBOSS FUSE 6.0.0. I'm using
CXFRS component to receive requests and start my route. When I receive a
request containing a XML in body with about 20k lines, my route is started
without problem. But when I send a request with, for example, 30k lines,
CXFRS component denies the request and returns a 400 httpStatus error. The
route don't starts.

I searched in foruns about cxf and jetty and read that this could be a
problem relative to body max size.

Question: is there a way to configure this size in CFXRS Component XML (The
tag <cxf:rsServer>)? Or perhaps configure this somewhere in Jetty?

Any help will be appreciated.

Long life to Camel.

Thanks in advance.