camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From mtod09 <m...@thetods.net>
Subject Re: Camel routing based on an xpath value in an XML message.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:55:45 GMT
Thanks for the update.

I'm still have issues updating the header.

	<camelContext id="TRFTrackingRoute" 
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
		<route>
			<from uri="activemq:queue:queue.ESB.incoming"/>
			<setHeader headerName="JMSDestinationName">				
				<xpath>/Header1/Dest/text()</xpath>
			</setHeader>
			<to uri="activemq:queue:trftracking"/>
		</route>
	</camelContext>

I tried setting the header but when I run this I don't get the correct
value.
Only the to uri is set.

I tried using a different header name "Route1" but that did not work.

Thanks

Mike



--
View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-routing-based-on-an-xpath-value-in-an-XML-message-tp5749578p5749640.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message