camel-users mailing list archives

From mtod09 <m...@thetods.net>
Subject Re: Camel routing based on an xpath value in an XML message.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:05:28 GMT
I'm having a problem getting the value from the Dest Element and using it in
the recipient list.
I don't get any errors but the message does not show up in the topics.

I'm using an input queue "activemq:queue:queue.ESB.incoming" then it should
route to 2 topics based on the Dest values.

XML Message example:

<FMIMessage version="1.0" MsgID="1804343574">
	<Header1>
		<Source>Pipeline</Source>
		<AppVersion>1.1</AppVersion>
		<Dest>topic:trftracking, topic:test</Dest>
	</Header1>
	<Event/>
</FMTMessage>

ActiveMQ.xml :

<camelContext id="TrackingRoute"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
	<route>
		<from uri="activemq:queue:queue.ESB.incoming"/>
		<recipientList delimiter=",">
			<xpath>/Header1/Dest</xpath>
		</recipientList>
	</route>