camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel CXF - SOAP 1.1 vs SOAP 1.2
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 09:08:44 GMT
You can setup the soap binding just like this.

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="myEndpoint" address="http://localhost:${CXFTestSupport.port3}/test"
    serviceClass="org.apache.camel.wsdl_first.Person" serviceName="${CxfEndpointBeans.serviceName}"
endpointName="${CxfEndpointBeans.endpointName}"
    wsdlURL="person.wsdl" loggingFeatureEnabled="true" loggingSizeLimit="200">
    <cxf:binding>
         <soap:soapBinding version="1.2"/>
    </cxf:binding>
  </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

or just add below lines to SEI (foo.bar.FooBarPort)

@BindingType(SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_BINDING)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.