camel-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Emmersberger <cemme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-extras and karaf-2.3.4
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 20:26:34 GMT
Hi Knut

UPDATE: Fix is related to KARAF-2801 and can not be fixed within camel-extra.

If you need the feature:url support immediately, please add the following line of code to
your etc/org.apache.karaf.features.repos.cfg

camel-extra=org.apache-extras.camel-extra.karaf:camel-extra:xml:features:(0,]

This change support the feature command for any camel-extra version.

Best,

Christoph

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2801