camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excelfile import in java and transfer in a Database
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:19:25 GMT
I wrote a custom data format for EA using POI. Im afraid I don't know of an
out of the box one. Excel is so temperamental that each solution is heavily
customized to the user.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39