camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about end of life date for camel library
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:54:46 GMT
Hi

See
http://camel.apache.org/download

When Camel 2.13.0 is released (soon) then Camel 2.11.x is retired and
no longer active supported.
The rule of thumb is that we support 2 patch branches back.

If you are looking for a longer support timeframe, you can try
commercial support
http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html

--
Claus Ibsen