camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeing Info message all over log file related to Woodstox
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:01:01 GMT
Hi

Yeah Camel uses
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory#newInstance()

to get the factory, and that uses that system property to lookup the
factory. So you can switch to use woodstock then. Though that is for
the entire JVM.

Otherwise it ought to fallback to JAR classpath scanning. But I guess
woodstock and other xml parsers have that documented. You can search
the web for details. That would allow you to do this for this
deployment unit only. And leave the others as-is. In case using a jvm
system property is not possible.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Nair, Madhu <Nair.Madhu@aoins.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.  I do have the woodstox jar in the classpath but still
get this message. Do I force Camel to use the woodstox parser by setting the system property
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory to the Woodstox parser?

environment and not in the other. I am assuming it occurs in one environment because of the
randomness with which the server loads the jar files.

>> The message is:-
>> 2014-03-06 22:23:47,401 | INFO | APPW111A:mmZreRm_-q |
>> XmlErrorListener | Msg: DOMSource is known to have issues with {0}. We
>> suggest using Woodstox
>>

>> The concern is with this part of the message "DOMSource is known to
>> have issues with {0}. We suggest using Woodstox".
>>
>> How do I get rid of this message? Looking at the source code for Camel it seems like
this message occurs since we are not using the Woodstox parser.

>> Do I specify to Camel the Stax parser to use by using the system property javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory?
Is there any other way?

look hawt, try: http://hawt.io

--
Claus Ibsen