camel-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <richardkettele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detected end of multiple routes
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:54:57 GMT
Hi,

What kind of transport are you using between route A and the other routes?
I assume you're using an async transport (like JMS etc) otherwise you
wouldn't have this problem since al routes would be executed sequentially
(when using direct for example). Can you post your code?

One solution would be to use *onCompletion* (
http://camel.apache.org/oncompletion.html). This would allow each route to
do a callback to a single endpoint which would be responsible for keeping
track of which routes finished or not.

Kind regards,
Richard Kettelerij
http://richardlog.com