camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ali, Mohammad" <Mohammad.A...@genpact.com>
Subject threads not getting killed when shutting down the route incase of inflight message
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:05:17 GMT
Hi,

We are using camel 2.9.0. We are facing one issue with camel route threads not getting killed
when there are inflight messages in the camel routes and we stops the route. It waits for
5 minutes for the inflight message to get processed, but after 5 minutes it kills the route,
but when we see through jconsole we found that the threads are still alive for the route in
memory.
To kill the routes we have to re-start our application.

Any guide will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Shadab Ali
E: mohammad.ali5@genpact.com<mailto:mohammad.ali5@genpact.com>

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure
or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify
the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing
it to a third person.