camel-users mailing list archives

From <Ravindra.Godb...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: camel route enable/disable based on configuration
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 05:39:39 GMT
Do you want to start/stop routes when camel app comes up or decide at runtime when to stop
the route ?

You can use JMX to stop a specific route when app is up and running.

Regards

Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: chaij [mailto:jin.chai@indigoarc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:54 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: camel route enable/disable based on configuration

Is it possible to enable/disable camel route based on external properties?

For example, if I want to enable/disable a feature. I can create an external property file.
At deployment time, by change the property value, I can control the camel route to support
the change.

Something like a "if" statement in the camel-context.xml file using Spring DSL.