camel-users mailing list archives

From akcameluser <ayache.khet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with cxfrs using json
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:24:13 GMT
Hi

Just a brief comment. I wonder why people would expose a REST service
through Camel Route? camel-http (jetty) would do the Job of exposing an HTTP
endpoint. You will have to do the serialization and deserialization of JSON
yourself, but much simpler way of exposing the endpoint. If you are looking
for REST service with an elaborate REST API then go for another technology
like Javax-rs(jersey) or Spring REST. Anyway this is my opinion and I might
be wrong.