camel-users mailing list archives

From paulc8712 <paulc8...@gmail.com>
Subject File Consumer getting blocked
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 03:40:56 GMT
Hi.

I have a file consumer that intermittently gets 'blocked'.

There is a file in the directory, and the route has 1 'inflight' message but
it never clears.
I typically also see a .lock file who's time-stamp does increase.

It seems to me that it is waiting for the file write to be completed.

My endpoint is configured as:
file://{{filebase}}?moveFailed=.error&readLock=changed&readLockMinLength=0

I have also tried putting readLockCheckInterval=10000, and while it did seem
to decrease the frequency of the 'block', it still does occur.

Any suggestions to either help diagnose the problem, or some alterative
techniques that I could try?

Thanks, PC