camel-users mailing list archives

From "sb.append" <>
Subject Re: help with getting xpath value?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:47:06 GMT
still have no luck. xpath does not accept type parameter, so I'm using
XPathBuilder, which sets just empty string, instead of value

.split(body().tokenizeXML("entry", "entries"))
.setHeader("entry1", XPathBuilder.xpath("/c:entry/id/node()",
String.class).namespace("c", ""))//
.setHeader("entry2", XPathBuilder.xpath("/c:entry/id/node",
String.class).namespace("c", ""))//
.setHeader("entry3", XPathBuilder.xpath("/c:id/node()",
String.class).namespace("c", ""))//
.setHeader("entry4", XPathBuilder.xpath("/c:id",
String.class).namespace("c", ""))//

If I remove namespace from input file, everything works. So, the question
is, why it is not working with namspaces