camel-users mailing list archives

From chaij <>
Subject Re: Camel CXF Proxy with WS-Security
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:39:40 GMT
I don't really know what needs to done with the Camel message headers. I
couldn't find documentation on how to use CXF_MESSAGE. I think that's the

When I feed the soap envelope in string format to CXF endpoint, the SOAP
body is empty when coming out the endpoint.

To recap what I need:

proxy client ->CXF Endpoint->processor to modify namespace and values
etc->CXF Endpoint with Security->Real Service

I am stuck on the processor. How to process the incoming message and then
feed it to the next CXF Endpoint in CXF_MESSAGE format since security is

Can some expert help out here?