camel-users mailing list archives

From manishk <manish.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spawning exchanges from the processor
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 07:57:20 GMT
Thanks Claus for the reply,
I am retrieving the list from a Camel bean and has values something like
"targetA","targetB"..."targetN". For each of these targets I need not to
spawn new exchanges (after setting this in the message body and header) and
send them to the same seda endpoint. Each new exchange will correspond to a
target.
The code is setting the property correctly in a loop and spawning a new
exchange each time.

I forgot to mention that when connect a debugger from the IDE (intellij) the
issue is not reproduced. I was wondering is it because of the delay that is
added by the debugger?