camel-users mailing list archives

From chaij <jin.c...@indigoarc.com>
Subject Re: Camel CXF Proxy with WS-Security
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 05:08:16 GMT
Great stuff..

But I assume this will only translate the body? How about the headers? Would
that matter?

Also, would camel be able to take the jaxb string and convert it into
CXF_MESSAGE format? I am not quite clear how this works and didn't find much
documentation talking about CXF_MESSAGE dataformat which is quite
surprising.

It seems that this is the only recommended way to use wss4j interceptors.

If my incoming data format is also CXF_MESSAGE, how would I be able to
convert that into POJO from my processor.

Really appreciate.