camel-users mailing list archives

From Deathrow76 <>
Subject Messages Stuck in Queue?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:01:31 GMT
I've implemented a consumer class that consumes messages of a queue using the
consumer template receive method. This works fine most of the time but every
now and then, messages seem to get stuck on the queue. Today I read that
when using the receive methods, one has to call the doneUoW on the exchange.
I did not have the doneUoW in the code before and everything seemed to work
fine. Can this be causing the messages to get stuck in the queue?

If I restart my application, the messages get release.
My prefetch value is set to 0.
Messages stuck percentage is less than 1%