camel-users mailing list archives

From "Willem.Jiang" <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel CXF Endpoint Performance - Threading
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 03:07:33 GMT
Hi,

The AsyncProcessorHelper.proccess() method just provides a sync processing
invocation  which is based on the Async API. I need to know some detail
about your route which makes camel does that change.

It looks like you are using direct endpoint to route the message to next
camel route, as the direct endpoint provides the async API and CXF consumer
is using async API by default, so I doubt your InquiryRoute may have some
endpoint which just can call the sync process API.

You can use seda endpoint to replace direct endpoint to decouple the threads
from the InquiryCxfRoute and InquiryRoute.

Regards,

Willem