camel-users mailing list archives

From fs <mholla...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel CXF - SOAP 1.1 vs SOAP 1.2
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:04:34 GMT
Hi,

we have a SOAP 1.2 WSDL and a CXF endpoint configured based on that.

Everything works fine when there are no exceptions in the integration i.e.
we get back a SOAP 1.2 response as supposed.

But when an exception occurs in the route, it seems that a soap fault is
returned - that is also fine except for the fact that the fault is delivered
on a SOAP 1.1 envelope. We would like to have the soap fault that is based
on the SOAP 1.2 version in this case.

Don't know why this is happening, but if anyone has an idea how to proceed
we'd really appreciate it a lot.

We are using ServiceMix 4.5.3 with Camel 2.10.7 and CXF 2.6.9