camel-users mailing list archives

From simafengyun <yifeng....@citi.com>
Subject Re: how to do redelivery message
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 06:27:42 GMT
Hi,

If I can checked the null value returned in the below step, I can call it
step1, it should works.
<bean ref="processorService" method="processTest(${body})"/>

But processorService is an OSGi service. I can't check null value in this
step. So I only can check null in the below step´╝î I can call it step2. But
if I check in the step2, the redelivery policy only try to redelivery in the
step2. But actually I want it to redelivery in the step1, what should I do?
<--logProcessor is just  used to log the returned value from service
bundle-->
<to id="IdLogProcessor" uri="logProcessor"/>