camel-users mailing list archives

From "Nair, Madhu" <>
Subject Seeing Info message all over log file related to Woodstox
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:21:50 GMT
I see the following info message all over the log file and it occurs only in one environment
and not in the other. I am assuming it occurs in one environment because of the randomness
with which the server loads the jar files.

The message is:-
2014-03-06 22:23:47,401 | INFO | APPW111A:mmZreRm_-q | XmlErrorListener | Msg: DOMSource is
known to have issues with
{0}. We suggest using Woodstox

The concern is with this part of the message "DOMSource is known to have issues with
{0}. We suggest using Woodstox".

How do I get rid of this message? Looking at the source code for Camel it seems like this
message occurs since we are not using the Woodstox parser.

Do I specify to Camel the Stax parser to use by using the system property
Is there any other way?

Camel version is 2.9.2 and application server is WAS 7. JDK is 1.6.