camel-users mailing list archives

From Ronny Aerts <ronny.ae...@intris.be>
Subject RE: can I set a message header or exchange property inside an xslt?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:32:25 GMT
Hello Preben,

I don't want to GET a header for now, I want to SET a header.

--
Kind regards,
Ronny Aerts - Intris nv - Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, Belgium
R&D Integration Architect
Prince II certified
Tel: +32-3-326.50.75

-----Original Message-----
From: Preben.Asmussen [mailto:pras@dr.dk]
Sent: dinsdag 4 februari 2014 7:46
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: can I set a message header or exchange property inside an xslt?

You can get the header as a xsl:param in the like ->

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes" />
  <xsl:param name="myheaderparam"/>
and then do <xsl:value-of select="$myheaderparam"/> in the transformation

Intris nv
Wapenstilstandlaan 47
B-2600 Berchem
        Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/>

DISCLAIMER
This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by
mistake, please notify support@intris.be<mailto:support@intris.be>, destroy it without
reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated
by electronic mail.