camel-users mailing list archives

From reena upadhyay <>
Subject How to get response of one camel route inside other camel route
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:21:58 GMT
Hi ,

I want the response of one camel route inside the other camel route.

Like for example I have two camel routes route1 and route2 with entry point camelEntryServicePoint1
and camelEntryServicePoint2 resp. Now I want the reponse of route2 to be used inside route1
or to access route2 inside route1.

      <from uri="camelEntryServicePoint1" />
       <to uri="bean:studentClient?method=findStudents"/> -->
        <process ref="findStudentsRespProcessor"/>

<route >
        <from uri="camelEntryServicePoint2" />
        <to uri="bean:schoolClient?method=findSchools"/> -->
       <process ref="findStudentsRespProcessor"/>

Any suggestion?