camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <>
Subject Spring Registry Question
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:37:59 GMT

I am using camel without spring configuration to plug into a JBoss web app
and someone asked me a question I couldn't answer so I was hoping someone
here could. The thing is I needed to have configuration objects bound in
the camel registry BEFORE my route builder came up so I had to subclass the
CamelServletContextListener<JNDIRegistry> and put my additions in the
method. This is because there is currently no way to plug in a lifecycle
class to invoke before routes are built. I even submitted my altered files
back to this list.

The question is, how would one accomplish binding objects into the camel
registry BEFORE the route are built using a spring file for context
configuration and the org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener?

Thanks in advance.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **