camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dwyer <jason.dw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross war comms using direct-vm and cxf
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 23:32:34 GMT
hi there,

i'm fairly new to camel too, so defer to other answers as they come along,

but have you considered using an activemq ( or other jms ) broker ?

its pretty painless to set one up, and expose the tcp transport. instead of
sending to direct or direct-vm, send to a queue, then have a second route
consume it.

( you might even find deploying a third war with just activemq keeps it
nice and decoupled )

i've been pushing little blobs ( <1k ) of json onto a queue then reading
off with multiple consumers and can get many thousands per second through
 on a not too beefy laptop .

hope this helps

cheers