camel-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Larsen <>
Subject Re: Calling a REST URL dynamically
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:33:17 GMT
Ahhh perfect! that’s exactly what I wanted. Thanks Henryk! :-)

Now I just need to find out how to use my restlet component inside a container and make it
Right now I have something like:

from("restlet:{world}?restletMethod=post").process(new MyBean())

From the docs, I’ve read that I could just remove the trailing host and http protocol, like

from("restlet:/api/hello/{world}?restletMethod=post").process(new MyBean())

But it does not seem to work. Any ideas?

-Cheers and thanks Henryk for the fast response!

On 28 Feb 2014, at 13:21, Henryk Konsek <> wrote:

> from("direct:start")
>  .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI,
> simple("http://myserver/orders/${header.orderId}"))
>  .to("http://dummyhost");