camel-users mailing list archives

From tharangage <tharang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to aggregate all messages into a single message?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:11:27 GMT
I am having another issue based on same solution given by "dulanov".
Is it possible to group N lines together?

I come up with solution as follow without aggregation, but it is better if i
can use aggregation as describe in this post. Can anyone please help on
this?

from("file:/temp/test").split().tokenize("\n", 100).process(new
MyProcessor()).to("file:/home/test/dest?fileExist=Append");