camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-servlet and multiple camel contexts
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:54:28 GMT
I use camel-servlet together with camel-servlet-listener in a web application
and it works fine for routes that are in the camel context created by the
camel-servlet-listener.
Now I want to have servlet consumer endpoints in other camel contexts. These
other contexts are created dynamically by my program. It seems like such
endpoints do not get "connected" to the camel-servlet, is that correct?

Would I need to have a camel-servlet component for each camel context where
I have a servlet consumer endpoint or could I somehow "register" consumer
endpoints from other camel contexts into a single camel servlet instance?

Thanks

Lars