camel-users mailing list archives

From samslara <samsl...@yahoo.com>
Subject jetty minThreads/maxThreads in OSGi and multiple consumers
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 02:42:22 GMT
Hello,
  I have a question about how jetty minThreads/maxThreads settings work in
an OSGi environment where there's multiple bundles consuming from the same
port via the Camel jetty component.

So if I have 2 bundles (bundle1, and bundle2) and they both are consuming
from the same port (for example bundle1:
from("jetty://http://0.0.0.0:8080/context1")..., and bundle2:
from("jetty://http://0.0.0.0:8080/context2")...)
and both bundles configure their jetty component in their own way in regards
to minThreads/maxThreads, which configuration is applied to the port (in
this case port 8080) by jetty in the end?  Is it first come first served or
something else?