camel-users mailing list archives

From Chirag Dewan <chirag.dewa...@yahoo.in>
Subject Re: OOM issue due to MemoryIdempotentRepository
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:53:13 GMT
Hi Claus,

Sorry for the late reply.

I wrote a simple code to test this behaviour:

        CamelContext con = new DefaultCamelContext();

        ConsumerTemplate template = con.createConsumerTemplate();

        template.start();

        int i = 0;

        while (i < 100) {

            Exchange exchange = template.receive(
                    "file:/sourceDir?fileName=abc (" + i
                            + "th copy).txt&delete=true", 10000);

            System.out.println(exchange + " " + i);

             template.doneUoW(exchange);

            i++;

        }

        template.stop();

Even on profiling this I see a thread being created for every file consumed by the template.
And the memory continous to grow.

Thanks.

Chirag Dewan