camel-users mailing list archives

From mads64738 <>
Subject Re: Camel 2.12 : MongoDB - pre-existing indexes being dropped when using "dynamicity"
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:07:18 GMT
Hi Willem,

Many thanks for your reply - apologies for the delay of this response.

Unfortunately, Camel appears to throw an error on startup if the collection
is missing, hence setting it to a dummy value.

As we were using the "dynamicity" flag for reuse of routes, given that we
know the target collection(s) in use, we taken an alternative approach.  We
now lookup the route (from the configuration) and use the recipientList
construct, so that we can 'dynamically' invoke the route.

Best regards, Madhu.

Willem.Jiang wrote