camel-users mailing list archives

From simholte <simholt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Make decision on whether header key exists in XML DSL
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:44:31 GMT
I'm having some problems getting this to work right, I'm hoping this is an
easy question.

The behavior I want is to check if the header contains a key, then do
something if that header key doesn't exist.  I've tried several ways to
accomplish this, my current route that *doesn't accomplish my goal* is
below.

<route>
		<from uri="direct:input" />
		<choice>
			<when>
				<simple><notcontins>
					${header.workflowId}
					</notcontins>
				</simple>
				<to uri="bean:com.acme.activator.ExampleProcessor"/>
			</when>
		</choice>
</route>

I'm new to Camel so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shawn