camel-users mailing list archives

From Stijn Haezebrouck <stijnhaezebro...@gmail.com>
Subject Netty listening producer
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 06:23:42 GMT
Hello, we need to implement following setup:
We have a system to which we need to send data (one way only), but where the
other system acts as a TCP/IP client. Hence, we should wait for an incomming
TCP/IP connection. Once established, we must send the data over this
connection.
So with netty, this would mean that we are the producer, however, netty
should be listening on a socket rather then creating a connection. In other
words, we are the producer, but not the initiater of the connection.

Can this be done using apache camel Netty?