camel-users mailing list archives

From scottdawson <sc.e.daw...@gmail.com>
Subject Jetty endpoint as ActiveMQ consumer
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:56:36 GMT
Hello,
I want to consume messages from an ActiveMQ queue using HTTP GET via a Jetty
endpoint. This will deploy:
      <route>
          <from uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8182/dequeue"/>
          <from uri="activemq:queue:cds-response"/>
          <log message="*** ${headers.JMSCorrelationID}"/>
      </route>

but the second "from" doesn't wait on the first "from", in other words,
messages are consumed from the queue as soon as they arrive, not when the
Jetty endpoint is called. (If I leave out the log line, I get an error
because "Route has no outputs".)

So, my basic question is... how do I invoke a consumer from another
consumer?

Thanks,
Scott