camel-users mailing list archives

From edhansen42 <e...@vsp.com>
Subject Re: Add RoutePolicy to multiple routes
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:23:30 GMT
Wanted to clarify a bit.
I created a class that implemented CamelContextAware and contained a
@PostConstruct init() method.  This was called after all the routes had been
added to the context, and I was able to access the routes and add my custom
RoutePolicy to them, but the policy on each route did not seem take effect.
So I assumed that the policy had to be added to the route before the
CamelContext was started.
I have a class that extends CamelConfiguration and was hoping overriding the
routes() method would do the trick, but all the routes aren't available at
that point.