camel-users mailing list archives

From Paul Anderson <pbander...@gmualumni.org>
Subject File component include and sortBy together
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:27:01 GMT
I'm using Camel 2.10.1 and the Java DSL.

I have a route that begins by polling a directory.  The from() has an
include parameter to only include files with a certain file extension and
also a sortBy=file:name to sort the files.

When I start the route, it does select only the files matching the include
but they are apparently not being sorted.  I tried sortBy=reverse:file:name
but there is no effect.

What am I doing wrong?  Can these parameters be used together?