camel-users mailing list archives

From Klaus777 <max.bridgewa...@gmail.com>
Subject Enable Groovy Caching
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 04:32:19 GMT
Hi,

I see Groovy expressions taking alot of time (e.g. 500ms) for simple things.
I presume this is because of script compilation. Now the language construct
has a cacheScript flag to control caching. Is there something similar for
expressions? I looked at CAMEL-6340 and I could not tell whether the cache
is configurable or not.

Also, I am running Camel-script 2.11.1. Has there been any performance
improvement since this release?
As I am running Groovy 2.2.1, I naturally wonder if there is way to turn on
static compilation.

Thanks.
Klaus.