camel-users mailing list archives

From jay <mylifemyrulesmyw...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel - SFTP rename problems.
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:43:44 GMT

Hi - i have a requirement to consume the file from remote server using sftp
and rename the consumed file at same location in remote server.
suppose my remote file name = "REMOTEFILE.TXT'
to be renamed to = "${date:now}_PROCESSED.TXT"

I am trying with the below end point - i know which is not correct.

MYENDPOINT =
sftp://user@remoteserver:22//opt/data/somedir?password=somepassword&localWorkDirectory=/tmp&move=${file:name}_processed.txt

the above creating a directory as __processed.txt in remote server and
moving the file into it.

Can some one help me on the issue where it is going wrong or let me know the
best approach as i am new to camel sftp?