camel-users mailing list archives

From mister blinky <misterbli...@gmail.com>
Subject Using from("direct:...) to initiate file download -- how to prevent subsequent from()s in the from auto-launching?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 19:57:48 GMT
Here's a simplified flow. When the from("direct:...") gets invoked, it
executes a remote shell script. I ONLY want the ssh script invoked when
direct:invokeScript is invoked. However, when I start the camelContext, the
from("ssh:...) gets invoked. If the camelContext includes a jetty component
(i.e., one that keeps alive), then the from("ssh:...) gets invoked over and
over and over.

		from("direct:invokeScript")
		.from("ssh://user:pwd@myurl:22?delay=1000000&pollCommand=" + shellCommand)

So question 1 is: how do i write this simple flow so that from("ssh:...) is
ONLY invoked when the from("direct:invokeScript") gets invoked?

Here's another (simplified) flow that has the same problem.

		from("direct:ftpModel")

.from("ftp://user@someUrl//usr/lib/mahout/freqfeatures/output/frequentpatterns?password=pwd&fileName=part-r-00000")
		.to("file://C:/Users/blah?noop=true")

thanks.