camel-users mailing list archives

From vigneshmk <>
Subject Invoke rest calls of an application implemented with Shiro Security
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:07:29 GMT
Hi -  We are trying to do a integration testing for our web application using
Camel. Application is using rest calls wrapped with shiro security. When I
make a restful call or a http call to this application, I am trying to set
up the necessary authentication information in the header and make sure the
camel request is processed sucessfully. Is there a way to do this in camel -
invoking a http or rest calls to access the application that has implemented
shiro security.? I see we have a camel-shiro component which is more like
either authorizing camel routes or defining the security for the camel
routes and I dont see I can use them for this purpose?Thanks Vignesh