camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running camel Route in multiple threads
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 01:12:59 GMT
Basically when you start the camel route, camel will build up a processor chain to process
the message, this processor chain is invoked from the “from” endpoint.
As the camel timer component cannot fire the invocation in multiple threads at the same time,
you need to take advantage of camel asyn API[1] and thread DSL[1] to let other thread keep
doing the invocation of the process chains.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/async.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.