camel-users mailing list archives

From reena upadhyay <reena2...@outlook.com>
Subject call a cxf service from camel that accepts multiple paramter
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:23:36 GMT
I want to call a cxf service from camel that accepts multiple paramter:
My cxf service which I want to invoke through camel after calling camel processor looks like:
@WebMethodpublic Address  createAddress(Address addressInfo ,String adressDomain)

I want to invoke createAddress service through camel after calling camel processor:	<route>
		<from uri="quoteCamelEntryServicePoint" />			<process ref="createNotebookRequestProcesor"/>
		<to uri="bean:notebookClient?method=createNoteBook"/>
			<process ref="createAddressRequestProcesor"/>                         <to uri="bean:locationClient?method=createAddress"/>
</route>

public class CreateAddressRequestProcesor implements Processor {
	@Override	public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
		  Address addressInfo  = (Address ) exchange.getProperty("addressInfo ");
    String adressDomain = "test 123";
                   exchange.getIn().setBody(addressInfo );	}
}
createAddress service accept two paramter i.e. addressInfo   and adressDomain , I am facing
issue in passing the two parameter in soap exchange.If the web service accept a single parameter
addressInfo  then  doing exchange.getIn().setBody(addressInfo ) in CreateAddressRequestProcesor
works fine. Now I want to pass two parameter through camel processor in exchange.
Any idea how to do it?
Thanks in advance.