camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <>
Subject Call For Papers for ApacheCon 2014 ends in 3 day's
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:48:38 GMT
Hi folks,

With 3 days left in the CFP for ApacheCon 2014, we have no papers submitted
related to Apache Camel. I know that we usually get some of the submissions
in the last 48 hours, but however...

Abstracts don't need to be great works of literature - you can brush them
up afterwards if you need to. Please let us know, if you need assistance in
writing an abstract.

If you know of particular individuals that you'd like to see presenting,
please take a moment to contact them personally and encourage them to
submit a talk.